AH ENG

welcome

                             My Page has moved to http://www.tts617.com                                                                                         

星期四, 3月 06, 2008

Cycling from Thailand to Bangkok

This guy i met when i was driving to Ipoh, I saw one thing running on the highway very fast, I just curious why a lot of cars slow down to see...finally noticed that is a bike and suprised that a guy was cycling on the highway.

I slow down to see how he cycle, the bike is totally different! (See below pictures) as i asked my friend to take his pictures, by then we stopped my car not far from him and bought water for him to waiting for him. After our chit chat, he is from Holland, 47 years old, he cycled all the way from Bangkok to here. Last night he was stayed at Evergreen in Penang. The bike cost about USD7K

So today he planned to go to Tapah, but I offered him to take a rest in Ipoh, which i rent a hotel room for him to shower and take a rest.

After that he wanted go to KL, so i offered to him to send him to KL. Then all the way to KL we chat alot of things, he is really a nice guy. When we reached KLCC, he stayed at Trader Hotel, then he treated us a buffer dinner. So three of us (myself, my friend and he) had our dinner at the hotel.

See more pictures below!















沒有留言: